Aadu Luberg - attorney-at-law, partner
Aadu Luberg is an experienced top specialist in out-of-court as well as judicial proceedings concerning misdemeanour cases. As an advocate, Aadu focuses on defending individuals in matters related to economic, professional and traffic offences, several of which have also attracted significant public attention.
Aadu is a valued strategist among his peers and is thoroughly prepared before stepping into the courtroom. He has also participated as an expert in the preparation and commenting of draft legislation concerning offence proceedings.
Estonian, Russian, English and Finnish.
– 1994 FBI Academy, Management of Criminal Proceedings course
– 1994 Swedish National Police Academy, Pre-trial Investigation course
– 1980 University of Tartu, Faculty of Law
– 2004 Luberg & Päts law office – sworn advocate, partner
– 1996 HETA law office – lawyer-consultant, senior clerk of sworn advocate, sworn advocate
– 1994 State Police Board – Tallinn police prefect
– 1992 State Police Board – Deputy Director of the Tallinn investigation bureau
– 1990 Tallinn Hotel Pool – Chief of Security
– 1989 Government of the Estonian Republic, Government Office – expert
– 1980 investigation institutions of the Estonian SSR Ministry of the Interior – investigator, senior investigator, deputy chief of the investigation department, chief of investigation department
Membership and activity in professional organisations
– 2010 member of the professional suitability assessment committee of the Estonian Bar Association
– 1996 member of the Estonian Bar Association, sworn advocate since 1998